| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Alice, Tx in January is quite mild at 12.5 °C (54.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 19.1 °C (66.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 6 °C (42.8 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in January is 13.1 °C (23.6 °F).
- The weather in January is dry. A mere 34mm (1.3in) of fluid is laid.
- The shortest day is 10:23 long and the longest day is 10:48 long with an average length of 10:33.
Check the distance to and compare the Alice, Tx January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Alice, Tx, Usa
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Alice, Tx:
- Lampasas, Tx, Usa - 341.1 kms (212 miles) N
- Llano, Tx, Usa - 347.3 kms (215.8 miles) NNW
- Boerne, Tx, Usa - 211.9 kms (131.7 miles) NNW
- San Antonio, Texas, Usa - 176.5 kms (109.7 miles) NNW
- Del Rio, Tx, Usa - 323.1 kms (200.8 miles) WNW
- Laredo, Texas, Usa - 153.4 kms (95.3 miles) WSW
- Monterrey, Mexico - 345.5 kms (214.7 miles) SW
- Waco, Tx, Usa - 409.2 kms (254.3 miles) N
- Temple, Tx, Usa - 350.3 kms (217.7 miles) N
- Austin, Tx, Usa - 257.4 kms (160 miles) N
- Brenham, Tx, Usa - 286.9 kms (178.3 miles) NNE
- Houston, Texas, Usa - 338 kms (210 miles) NE
- Luling, Tx, Usa - 190 kms (118.1 miles) N
- Hallettsville, Tx, Usa - 190.9 kms (118.6 miles) NNE
- Galveston, Tx, Usa - 344.1 kms (213.8 miles) ENE
- Victoria, Tx, Usa - 142 kms (88.2 miles) NE
- Beeville E, Tx, Usa - 50.9 kms (31.7 miles) NNE
- Corpus Christi, Tx, Usa - 54.5 kms (33.8 miles) ESE
- Brownsville, Texas, Usa - 238.7 kms (148.3 miles) SSE